Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do you get a sim to have a ghost baby in the sims 3?

I followed the instructions found at http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/the-sims-3/鈥?/a> but i got human twins what did i do wrong?How do you get a sim to have a ghost baby in the sims 3?
Try this link. http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.ht鈥?/a> and to get a ghost in your house I think all you have to do is befriend a ghost and then invite them to your house. I don't know if the link tells you anything and I looked at the site that you posted and that's the exact same instructions I've seen in every site I visit. was your sim kleptomaniac? I haven't tried it myself so I'm not sure if you can even invite a ghost sim to your house.How do you get a sim to have a ghost baby in the sims 3?
When you are playing a playable ghost and woo-hoo with a living Sim there is only a chance that you will have a ghost baby. If you had 2 playable ghosts get together, then they would have a ghost baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment