Friday, March 9, 2012

Freerealestate cheat for Sims 3? (on pc with vista?)?

Okay, so with this cheat. can you buy houses already owned by other sims? If not, is there any way to say...KILL the sims in that house? lol OR, any cheats that will allow me to kick that family out and buy the house? My family is very large, and I need a bigger house. ORRRR, If somebody can answer all of those questions plus this next one, (if there is more than one person, I'll compare answers) they will get best answer. I'm going to list the questions below. Question #4 is the one I need really bad.



Question # 1: Is it possible to buy a house already owned by a family of sims with the freerealestate cheat?

Question # 2: Is it possible to KILL a family of sims to buy their house on the game?

Question # 3: Are there any cheats that will allow me to kick the family that owns the house I want, out of that house, so I can buy it.

Question # 4: How do I put houses that I installed on my game, into an empty lot in my town so I can move into it?Freerealestate cheat for Sims 3? (on pc with vista?)?
Go to edit town and you can pretty much do all of that, but instead of KILLing sims, you evict them. Click on a house that has a family in it, then there should be an evict button, scroll over the buttons and wait for a label to come up.



To put houses, you can also do this in Edit town. Instead of looking in the sim bin, look in the house bin. There's a tab next to the 'Sim bin' which looks like a house. Any houses you installed or were made by EA are already/should be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment