Saturday, March 3, 2012

How come some of the cheats I've found for The Sims 3 on PC don't work when I type them in?

I've got a book on cheats for The Sims 3 and some of them don't work. The only one's that don't work are the one's with spaces. For example: If I type "make me know everyone" it says that it's not a cheat. I've looked on a few sites and it says that it's a cheat but it doesn't work. Does anyone else have this problem if so can you help?How come some of the cheats I've found for The Sims 3 on PC don't work when I type them in?
Cheats don't work on Sims 3 if they have a space in between them unless the first word is a cheat.How come some of the cheats I've found for The Sims 3 on PC don't work when I type them in?
http://cheatcc.com/pc/sims3cheatscodes.h鈥?/a>

I think this is the real thing. Try em.
  • the syndicate
  • dragon age gameplay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment