Friday, March 9, 2012

What are some tips for sims 3 PC?

Im playing sims 3 for PC. I was wondering if you would know tricks and cheats. I know that motherlode gives you 50,000 Simoleans. But do you know anymore. What are some tricks? Can you have twins on the sims 3? And how can you tell if your sim is going to have a boy or girl? Please I need these answers!!! Thank you.What are some tips for sims 3 PC?
I got some codes, don't know if they all work though cause my computer is to old to have the sims 3.

Must have a pregnant female

Eating apples will increase your chances of having boys!

(i.e. 3 apples = 3 boys)

On the other hand, eating watermelons will increase your chances of having girls!

(i.e. 3 watermelons = 3 girls)

**To have increased chances of twins or triplets have one or both parents have the lifetime reward of fertility treatment.

I heard this from someone else. I had my pregnant female eat three watermelons to test it

Aging off= Turns of the aging of sims, aging on= turns aging back on



Just go to the site below, or google sims 3 cheats
  • alpinestars
  • pdd nos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment