Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Please can someone tell me a cheat that works for sims 3 PC !?

On sims 2 PC, the cheat that i used to make hunger, bladder, fun.. etc... rise was maxmotives.. but on sims 3 PC, this cheat doesn't work, neither does makehappy or any other, does anyone know a cheat that works for this ?? thanks.Please can someone tell me a cheat that works for sims 3 PC !?
ctrl shift c

testingcheatsenabled true



then you can shift click mailbox to 'make all happy' as well as the 'make needs static', 'make friends for me', 'make me know everyone', etc... most of the stuff that sims 2 had.



You can also drag their motives, and your friend relationship bars, as the above poster said.
type in testingcheatsenabled true

then you can drag your motives to fullPlease can someone tell me a cheat that works for sims 3 PC !?
I haven't tried those cheats. But I do know "motherlode" works on sims 2 and sims 3
I belive you hold ctrl shift and c, then type in testingcheatsenabled true.

;)Please can someone tell me a cheat that works for sims 3 PC !?
same as above

No comments:

Post a Comment