Saturday, March 3, 2012

Are there any cheats for sims 3 for pc to make sims fall in love?

I have these two sims and I built up their relationship to as high as it can be and they were romantic interests to each other and they had a kid and were living together. But for some reason I can't seem to get the option for them to get married. I changed their stats so that they're family oriented. And they're both Adults. I just don't know what I'm not doing.Are there any cheats for sims 3 for pc to make sims fall in love?
I think the problem is that at the moment you described them as being only "romantic interests". I think before you can marry them, you have to have the two sims as boyfriend/girlfriend. Hopefully the option to allow them to ask the other to be their boyfriend/girlfriend is showing up. If you do that the marriage option should appear. If you've already done this, and the marriage option is still not showing up, there must be a glitch in the game.Are there any cheats for sims 3 for pc to make sims fall in love?
http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/802/802129鈥?/a>



These are all the cheats there are, don't see anything about marriage though. Maybe some of these cheats can make your gameplay more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment