Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 3 Pc happiness cheat?

When I press ctrl + shift + c the little box at the top does come up, and I can type stuff it in, but if I try to do the "testing cheatsenabled true" it says it's unknown. Also it only reconizes "testing" like once I put a space it doesn't know that the rest of the word is there. The cheat Motherlode works. Is there another cheat for the sims happiness that actually works? Or do you think there is some sort of glitch in my game that it doesn't accpet words when there is a space?Sims 3 Pc happiness cheat?
you need to write "testingcheatsenabled true" not "testing cheatsenabled true". and for you information, the "true" part isn't recognized in the game because of the space. I just write it because all the cheats sites say that I should do so. there's no glitch, the game is just like this. after typing in the cheat, shift+click on the mailbox and choose "make everyone happy". or you can get to the lifetime awards section and ctrl+click between the lifetime happiness number and the chest to earn lifetime points to buy the moodlet manager that removes all the bad moodlets of you sim.Sims 3 Pc happiness cheat?
just feeed them pie

No comments:

Post a Comment