Friday, March 9, 2012

Is there a happiness cheat for sims 3 for pc?

looking for a happiness cheat for" sims 3" on pc, happy or motive, i tried the" make happy" it didn't work can anyone help me?Is there a happiness cheat for sims 3 for pc?
I've never played the Sims 3 so don't b**ch to me if I'm wrong, but have you tried the boolprop cheat from the Sims 2? I don't know if it works in Sims 3, just saying.Is there a happiness cheat for sims 3 for pc?
In order to get your sims needs maxed out first open the cheat window, Ctrl+Shift+C and enter "testingCheatsEnabled" exactly without the quotation marks.Then Shift+click on the mailbox located on your lot and choose "make all happy" from the options that show up.If you want your sim's needs to stay maxed out Shift+Click on the mailbox again and click on the "make needs static" option.

No comments:

Post a Comment