Saturday, March 3, 2012

Anyone know any sims 3 pets cheats PC?

Sims 3 pets expansion pack, for computer.. I need some good cheats for money, improve animals and sims skills and feeling.. my sims are dieing because they have no money to buy household objects to keep them alive, i go to the gym and use the stuff there but that is annoying to keep going there.. my horse needs a bigger garden to gallop in and stuff! i really need the cheatss!Anyone know any sims 3 pets cheats PC?
Hold down "Control, shift, C" and type in Motherlode, this will give you 50,000 simoleons. Also, you can hold down "Control, shift, C" again and type in exactly this -%26gt; boolproptestingcheatsenabled on

Then, shift click on your mailbox and click the option "Make all happy" No more growly stomach, or poor sims. Hope I helped!Anyone know any sims 3 pets cheats PC?
On my lap top I had to press fn, the little windows flag, ctrl, shift, and then C, I kept trying till it worked and my auntie helped me.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment